EMJ, a rapidly growing healthcare publisher, is looking to hire a Client Services Associate to join their world-class Client Services team.
As an Associate, you will be responsible for managing client projects, building and maintaining relationships with clients, and collaborating with internal teams.
You will need to have excellent interpersonal and organisational skills, strong communication and IT skills, and be willing to travel across Europe as part of your role. This role offers an excellent opportunity to gain valuable experience within the Healthcare/Pharma/Publishing industries.
Join a growing company which will support your professional development and career ambitions!
What We Offer
- Join an incredibly supportive Client Services team who can support you in developing your Client Facing (B2B) and Project Management skill set.
- World-class training and development opportunities within the team, helping you become the best version of yourself.
- Regular socials and Summer Ball (overnight stay at a fabulous location in the UK, company rewards and recognition), private medical insurance, mental health support, paid volunteering day, dedicated buddy program and eligibility for a company-wide bonus scheme.
- See our full list of benefits here.
- Liaise with businesses via telephone and email to understand clients’ expectations and achieve 100% client satisfaction, ensuring projects are kept on schedule and under budget.
- Create and adapt project timelines to accommodate all stakeholders and be able to have contingency plans as needed.
- Liaise with internal departments to ensure project briefs are communicated fully and expectations are managed.
- Submit project status reports to management and stakeholders.
- Process and log client interactions into CRM system.
- Keep abreast of changes to policies, processes and procedures.
- Look at ways to improve processes, save time and money, and add value to clients and our client offering.
- Attend training sessions to grow knowledge of products and develop skills.
- Exceptional communication and customer service skills – email, phone & face-to-face.
- Comfortable building relationships and networking with anyone.
- Degree or equivalent, relevant qualification.
- Demonstrable interest in Pharma / Healthcare.
- Excellent organisational & time management skills with strong attention to detail and ability to think on your feet.
- Strong IT skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook).
- Able to travel as part of the role, mainly across Europe, occasionally further afield.
- Experience with Asana or similar Project Management tools.
Salary: £25,000 per annum
Reports to: Alex Skedd, Head of Client Services
Hours: 8.30am – 5pm, Mon-Fri
Working pattern: Up to 2 days flexibility to work from home (FT in office during probation)
Location: Moorgate, London
Application deadline: Monday 4th December
EMJ's purpose is to elevate the quality of healthcare globally, by supporting all healthcare professionals with free and easy access to medical journals and lifelong learning opportunities. We do this to create Gold Medal Winners, enabling healthcare professionals to become the best versions of themselves. Similarly we equip our employees with all the skills, tools and knowledge they need to be in the top 10% of what they do and create Gold Medal Winners in the company.
At EMJ, we believe in…
Taking care of your own: We all need to be proactive and responsible for our own actions. This will lead to an inspiring place to work that we are all proud of.
- Going the extra mile: Always give your best performance, this will create a team that is different to anything else, full of hard working, gold medal winners.
Entire buy in: Everyone has loyalty to our vision, values, culture, and the long-term goals of EMJ. We are committed to doing so in a positive and passionate way.
Find out more about us and careers at EMJ.
Your CV will be reviewed by the Recruitment team. If successful, we will be in touch to arrange a telephone call. Following this there will be a 2-stage interview process, one focused on competencies and one on the EMJ values.