EMJ is growing, and we are looking for an Internal Recruiter to attract and recruit ‘Gold Medal Winners’ to further strengthen our team.
What We Offer
- Join a company in a period of growth, with the tools and resources available to be the best version of you.
- Supportive and engaged Hiring Managers who can support you with Recruiting in their teams.
- You’re not alone! Collaborate with the Senior Recruiter and Head of People to help improve areas of Recruitment – your voice is heard and feedback encouraged, to improve how we hire.
- Join our company wide Summer Ball, and engage in training support throughout the year that will elevate your Recruitment career.
- Manage the full recruitment life cycle from advertising a role through to offer, acting as a partner to hiring managers and conducting telephone interviews.
- Create and upload engaging advertisements to be posted on the company careers page, job boards and social media platforms
- Use LinkedIn Recruiter to headhunt and source candidates for live positions
- First point of contact with candidates, ensuring the candidate experience is best in class
- Update the ATS (Applicant Tracking System) and ensure that the system is kept updated and accurate
- Make verbal job offers, sending out offer letters and contracts and supporting with candidate onboarding.
- Support the Senior Recruiter and Head of People with business critical and ad hoc projects as and when require
- 1 years+ full 360-degree recruitment cycle experience (either agency or inhouse)
- Experience of direct sourcing, Boolean searches, headhunting on job boards and using Linkedin recruiter
- Demonstrable experience in delivering a first-class candidate experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build and maintain good working relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to organise and prioritise workload
- Experience curating and deploying employer branding highly desirable
- Experience of organising/hosting recruitment days and assessment centres is desirable
- Knowledge and experience of pharma/healthcare industry is desirable but not essential
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000
Reports to: Joe Morrison, Head of People
Hours: 8.30am – 5pm, Mon-Fri
Working pattern: Up to 2 days flexibility to work from home (FT in office during probation)
Location: London/Moorgate office
EMJ's purpose is to elevate the quality of healthcare globally, by supporting all healthcare professionals with free and easy access to medical journals and lifelong learning opportunities. We do this to create Gold Medal Winners, enabling healthcare professionals to become the best versions of themselves. Similarly we equip our employees with all the skills, tools and knowledge they need to be in the top 10% of what they do and create Gold Medal Winners in the company.
At EMJ, we believe in…
Taking care of your own: We all need to be proactive and responsible for our own actions. This will lead to an inspiring place to work that we are all proud of.
- Going the extra mile: Always give your best performance, this will create a team that is different to anything else, full of hard working, gold medal winners.
Entire buy in: Everyone has loyalty to our vision, values, culture, and the long-term goals of EMJ. We are committed to doing so in a positive and passionate way.
Find out more about us and careers at EMJ.
Your CV will be reviewed by the Recruitment team. If successful, we will be in touch to arrange a telephone call. Following this there will be a 2-stage interview process, one focused on competencies and one on the EMJ values.