EMJ is looking for an experienced and motivated Marketing Manager to generate audience growth, increase engagement and qualify leads across key target audiences.
What We Offer
- Opportunity for career growth in Marketing within a fast growth company.
- Be your best self in a values-driven, high-performance environment with like-minded team members.
- Comprehensive benefits package, including healthcare, gym subsidies, cycle-to-work program, paid volunteering, and additional perks.
- Explore our benefits here.
- Day to day management of marketing activities/campaigns (includes social, email, search)
- Maintain and improve the health of the CRM database.
- Create targeted marketing tactics for diverse areas, such as media partnerships, influencer strategies, and events.
- Responsible for audience insights, conducting ongoing research, sharing findings with relevant departments, and contributing to new product development.
- Manage and support the growth and development of the marketing assistant and data analyst.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with editorial, sales, and design teams to enhance content impact, maintain brand consistency, and identify new content opportunities.
- Educated to bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 3 years+ within B2B marketing
- Significant knowledge and experience of digital marketing, particularly email and social media channels, and how to optimise
- Good experience with marketing automation tools (e.g. Pardot, Hubspot or Marketo)
- Proficient in CRM platforms
- Good CMS experience (e.g. Wordpress) and proficient in HTML/CSS
- Experience of using web analytics e.g. Google Analytics
- Excellent Excel skills
- Superb English language written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent at building strong internal and external relationships
- Strong problem-solving capabilities and attention to detail
- Positive, adaptive and flexible attitude
- ‘Gold Medal Winner’ mentality
Hours: 8.30am – 5pm, Mon-Fri
Working pattern: Up to 2 days flexibility to work from home (FT in office during probation)
Location: This role is based onsite in our London/Moorgate office
EMJ's purpose is to elevate the quality of healthcare globally, by supporting all healthcare professionals with free and easy access to medical journals and lifelong learning opportunities. We do this to create Gold Medal Winners, enabling healthcare professionals to become the best versions of themselves. Similarly we equip our employees with all the skills, tools and knowledge they need to be in the top 10% of what they do and create Gold Medal Winners in the company.
At EMJ, we believe in…
Taking care of your own: We all need to be proactive and responsible for our own actions. This will lead to an inspiring place to work that we are all proud of.
- Going the extra mile: Always give your best performance, this will create a team that is different to anything else, full of hard working, gold medal winners.
Entire buy in: Everyone has loyalty to our vision, values, culture, and the long-term goals of EMJ. We are committed to doing so in a positive and passionate way.
Find out more about us and careers at EMJ.
Your CV will be reviewed by the Recruitment team. If successful, we will be in touch to arrange a telephone call. Following this there will be a 2-stage interview process, one focused on competencies and one on the EMJ values.