EMJ is looking for a dynamic, experienced and driven Account Manager to join our growing Client Services team!
This role involves both client and internal responsibilities, managing projects from booking to publication and repeat business. Responsibilities include coordinating with internal and external stakeholders, overseeing production (articles, interviews, adverts, and email campaigns), and collaborating with Sales and Finance departments on booking and invoicing processes.
This is an ideal opportunity for an experienced individual with a deep passion for making a positive impact in the healthcare field, and an ambition to grow their career in client and project management within the Healthcare/Pharma/Publishing industries. The purpose of the role is to consistently deliver a world-class client experience. We’re looking for someone with excellent interpersonal and organizational skills, and a strong commitment to travel across Europe as part of your role.
Join a growing company which will support your professional development and career ambitions!
What We Offer
- Join an incredibly supportive Client Services team who can advance your Client Facing (B2B) and Project Management skills set.
- World-class training and development opportunities within the team, helping you become the best version of yourself.
- Regular socials and Summer Ball (overnight stay at a fabulous location in the UK, company rewards and recognition), private medical insurance, mental health support, paid volunteering day and dedicated buddy program.
- See our full list of benefits here.
- Liaise with businesses via telephone and email to understand clients’ expectations and achieve 100% client satisfaction, ensuring projects are kept on schedule and under budget.
- Create and adapt project timelines to accommodate all stakeholders and be able to have contingency plans as needed.
- Liaise with internal departments to ensure project briefs are communicated fully and expectations are managed.
- Submit project status reports to management and stakeholders.
- Process and log client interactions into CRM system.
- Keep abreast of changes to policies, processes and procedures.
Identify ways to add value to clients, drive engagement and spot upselling opportunities.
- Attend training sessions to grow knowledge of products and develop skills.
- Exceptional experience in a Client Facing or similar position is a MUST.
- Experience in Project Management / Coordination.
- Comfortable building relationships and networking with anyone.
- Degree or equivalent, relevant qualification.
- Demonstrable interest in Pharma / Healthcare.
- Excellent organisational & time management skills with strong attention to detail and ability to think on your feet.
- Strong IT skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook).
- Experience with Asana or similar Project Management tools.
- Able to travel as part of the role, mainly across Europe, occasionally further afield.
- Experience in Pharma/Healthcare/Publishing.
- PRINCE 2, Agile, or ILX PM Training.
Salary: £30k - £45k
Reports to: Alex Skedd, Head of Client Services
Hours: 8.30am – 5pm, Mon-Fri
Working pattern: Up to 2 days flexibility to work from home (FT in office during probation)
Location: Moorgate, London
Application deadline: Monday 4th December
EMJ's purpose is to elevate the quality of healthcare globally, by supporting all healthcare professionals with free and easy access to medical journals and lifelong learning opportunities. We do this to create Gold Medal Winners, enabling healthcare professionals to become the best versions of themselves. Similarly we equip our employees with all the skills, tools and knowledge they need to be in the top 10% of what they do and create Gold Medal Winners in the company.
At EMJ, we believe in…
Taking care of your own: We all need to be proactive and responsible for our own actions. This will lead to an inspiring place to work that we are all proud of.
- Going the extra mile: Always give your best performance, this will create a team that is different to anything else, full of hard working, gold medal winners.
Entire buy in: Everyone has loyalty to our vision, values, culture, and the long-term goals of EMJ. We are committed to doing so in a positive and passionate way.
Find out more about us and careers at EMJ.
Your CV will be reviewed by the Recruitment team. If successful, we will be in touch to arrange a telephone call. Following this there will be a 2-stage interview process, one focused on competencies and one on the EMJ values.