Join EMJ as an Operations Assistant and be the driving force behind our success!
Are you proactive, organised, and ready to take on the world of operations? EMJ is searching for an Operations Assistant to play a pivotal role in our high-performing company. As part of our dynamic team, you'll tackle IT, hardware lifecycle management, logistics, process optimisation, office administration, and various ad-hoc tasks. Your contributions will shape our future, preparing us for growth and expansion.
What We Offer
- Lots of training and development opportunities within the team, helping you become the best version of yourself.
- We offer a trusting and supportive environment, where we can speak openly and work closer together.
- Develop your career in Operations in a fast growth organisation.
- See our full list of benefits here.
- Take control of office processes, equipment monitoring, and workstation support to enhance service efficiency.
- Handle general office needs, from booking meeting rooms to liaising with building reception.
- Keep a 'live' hardware log, tracking IT equipment and strategising for productivity improvement.
- Manage the hardware lifecycle, arranging repairs, renewals, and recycling.
- Administer the shared Operations help desk, ensuring tasks are completed within agreed service level agreements.
- Assist with logistics for congress attendance, bookings, and facilitation.
- Support other administrative duties under the guidance of the Operations Lead.
- Eager to develop a career in Operations/Office Management.
- Highly organised, proactive, and a clear communicator.
- Process-oriented and methodical, with a knack for explaining the importance of process to others.
- Detail-oriented, with an eye for spotting improvement opportunities.
- Problem-solving skills and eagerness to learn and continuously improve.
- No job is too small - you understand that each task contributes to the success of yourself and the organisation.
Salary: £25,000 per annum
Hours: 8.30am – 5pm, Mon-Fri
Working pattern: This is a full-time office based role
Location: Moorgate, London
Application deadline: Monday 4th December
EMJ's purpose is to elevate the quality of healthcare globally, by supporting all healthcare professionals with free and easy access to medical journals and lifelong learning opportunities. We do this to create Gold Medal Winners, enabling healthcare professionals to become the best versions of themselves. Similarly we equip our employees with all the skills, tools and knowledge they need to be in the top 10% of what they do and create Gold Medal Winners in the company.
At EMJ, we believe in…
- Taking care of your own: We all need to be proactive and responsible for our own actions. This will lead to an inspiring place to work that we are all proud of.
- Going the extra mile: Always give your best performance, this will create a team that is different to anything else, full of hard working, gold medal winners.
- Entire buy in: Everyone has loyalty to our vision, values, culture, and the long-term goals of EMJ. We are committed to doing so in a positive and passionate way.
Find out more about us and careers at EMJ.
Your CV will be reviewed by the Recruitment team. If successful, we will be in touch to arrange a telephone call. Following this there will be a 2-stage interview process, one focused on competencies and one on the EMJ values.