We’re looking for ambitious, driven Sales professionals to drive forward our revenue and your career.
You’ll be joining an incredibly supportive sales team who can offer consistent training and feedback, and provide you with the opportunity to consistently earn commission.
We have created an environment for Gold Medal Winners – where people can be the best version of themselves.
What We Offer
- Join an incredible and successful sales team, who continuously discover ways to improve
- Simplified commission structure – 10% on all business (or 7% and your own associate)
- Wider support from our Client Services team, Marketing, and Operations, so you can focus on achieving targets
- Healthcare, Gym subsidies, team events (from ‘Steak night’ or vegetarian equivalent to Football club, and a highly competitive ping-pong league)
- Our company wide Summer Ball (guest speaker Dame Kelly Holmes this year), opportunities to visit the Grant Cardone ‘10x’ conference, regular speakers and training support that will elevate your Sales career.
- Learn more about our benefits here.
- Sales position, developing relationships with our clients (namely Marketing professionals), selling exciting campaigns that reach Healthcare Professionals.
- Build relationships with internal stakeholders (CS, Marketing, Design, Editorial & Operations) to ensure the best experience for our clients
- Full ownership of sales and closing within your therapy area(s)
- As this is a senior role, we will require experienced sales professionals. Ideally Telesales or equivalent B2B sales.
- Ideally Publishing, Healthcare, or Pharma industry knowledge/experience
- The desire to improve personally and work with a team
- Ability to give (and take) constructive criticism, to improve professionally
- You share our values
- Salary: £60-£70k, Negotiable depending on experience.
- Commission: Uncapped 10% (7% with an SDR)
- Reports to: Rob Hancox, Head of Sales
- Hours: 8.30am – 5pm, Mon-Fri
- Location: This role is based onsite in our London/Moorgate office
EMJ's purpose is to elevate the quality of healthcare globally, by supporting all healthcare professionals with free and easy access to medical journals and lifelong learning opportunities. We do this to create Gold Medal Winners, enabling healthcare professionals to become the best versions of themselves. Similarly we equip our employees with all the skills, tools and knowledge they need to be in the top 10% of what they do and create Gold Medal Winners in the company.
At EMJ, we believe in…
Taking care of your own: We all need to be proactive and responsible for our own actions. This will lead to an inspiring place to work that we are all proud of.
Going the extra mile: Always give your best performance, this will create a team that is different to anything else, full of hard working, gold medal winners.
Entire buy in: Everyone has loyalty to our vision, values, culture, and the long-term goals of EMJ. We are committed to doing so in a positive and passionate way.
Find out more about us and careers at EMJ.
Your CV will be reviewed by the Recruitment team. If successful, we will be in touch to arrange a telephone call. Following this there will be a 2-stage interview process, one focused on competencies and one on the EMJ values.